Clean Green Bunny Product Review and Free Samples Offer



Molly over at Clean Green Bunny was kind enough to offer me free samples of her Cherry Chocolate Swirl Soap and Peppermint Sugar Scrub. I tell you, I could smell both of them before I even opened the bubble mailer they arrived in. Once I tried them out, I was hooked! They made my skin feel smooth and it smelled delicious too! This is rare in soaps today because they usually leave your smelling like alcohol. That's no fun!

If you're new to Clean Green Bunny, I suggest you hop on over there and try out a sample or two today! Visit the site and click "Samples" listed under the categories.

As the website states, "Clean Green Bunny is an independently owned business offering vegan friendly, natural, organic bath and body products at an affordable price. All items have been hand made from scratch using the finest certified organic oils and luxury butters from fair trade. Nothing created at Clean Green Bunny is EVER tested on animals, nor are any of the ingredients used within their creation."

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: