To Coupon or Not to Coupon...

...that is a great question! Well, as you can see, I'm a couponer and I choose to be a couponer because it's easy, it's fun, and I'm way too frugal to not do it! Living on one salary can be tough, but having my trusty coupons keeps us afloat...or...at least I like to tell myself that. =-)

For all you frugal couponers like me, I'm listing my favorite sites below. If you know more, leave a comment. If you have a couponing site/blog, leave a comment.. I want to add it to my list of favorites and I'd love to let all my visitors know too! Frugal couponing to you all!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

1 Comments:

Cheryl said...

Great list, anxious to check them all out. I just started a blog for couponing at CVS, Simply CVS, you can find it at cvssimply.blogspot.com. I am working on another more general saving blog now.