Free Wii Tote Bag @ Club Nintendo



I have been a Wii addict...seriously! I love the Wii Fit and I really enjoy the Wii Fit Plus Game. It's fun to also put my two cats on the Balance Board to see how much they weigh...I don't think they like that. =-)

Visit the site to see how you can get a FREE Wii Tote Bag to carry your Wii Fit accessories around with you. **Note, you must be a Club Nintendo Member...it's free too!**


Fine Print: *Offer valid only to US and Canadian residents 13 and older who register a Wii Fit Plus™ with Wii Balance Board™ accessory and complete the registration survey on or after January 15, 2010. Valid while supplies last. Limit one bag per person. Shipping and Handling is included. Promotional item may not ship for 6-8 weeks.

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: