I'm a House Party Host...You Could Be Too!!!

House Party

WOW! I never saw this coming from a hundred miles away. I'm in shock!!! I received an email telling me that I'm a 2010 French Cocktail Host. I love House Party and have applied to over 35 parties to host. Thus far, I hosted a Kaplan Party, a Juicy Juice Party, and a Windows 7 Party. What fun they were...but I hit a dry spell and haven't hosted a House Party in over 7 months...until NOW!

If you're new to House Party, I suggest you pay attention. If you visit and join House Party, you will receive amazing discounts and free stuff from brands you know and love (Kraft, Juicy Juice, Sara Lee, Windows, Hasbro, etc). All you have to do is host a party with a few friends and family in your own home. It's a lot of fun and I strongly suggest you join ASAP.

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: