June AdPerk Coupons and Special Offers Update...


I recently told you about AdPerk and how you can earn money saving coupons by viewing videos HERE. I received an email this afternoon from AdPerk telling me that the May offers will end on the 29th and that the new June offers will open on May 30th! Great news!!!

AdPerk also told me the upcoming offers for June and they are $32 off personal care products, $10 off beauty products, and $8 off sun care products. Wow! I can't wait to see what coupons they have available for June. Here I come Rite-Aid!

If you're new to AdPerk, check it out. Just sign-up for AdPerk, watch a 1 minute commercial about a product and you get to print out a money saving coupon. Try it and if you don't like it, just unsubscribe yourself.

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: