(EXPIRED) New Kraft First Taste Offer - 6 Free Products



I posted on the 24th about 6 coupons you could print off from Kraft First Taste HERE. I had a feeling like something good was going to happen to me today so I checked my Kraft First Taste offers today and to my surprise, I received a new offer! The offer was for six (6) FREE coupons for the following items:
  • ONE (1) FREE package each of KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49)
  • OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)
  • RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)
  • KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES (up to $3.29)
  • KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)
  • DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30).

If you're not a member, I suggest you join today and if you are a member, I suggest you go login to Kraft First Taste. I'm going to guess this is another one of their random member offers so NOT everyone will receive it.

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: