(EXPIRED) Want to Review an Apple iPad? Don't Give Me That Look. I'm Serious!

UPDATE: I received my invite amount. I've closed the offer! I'll keep you all posted and leave a comment if you are one of the 5000 chosen! Best, Chris
I have a 'sweet' deal for all you techie-people out there. I received word from a marketing company that they are interested in finding people to review an Apple iPad. I'm awaiting more information regarding the deal, but I promise you it's 100% legit. I have previously tested an MP3 Radio from the company. I'm super excited for this opportunity so hopefully they pick me (and you all).

After filling in the Google Form, I promise to NOT sell or use your email address other than to submit you into the iPad Review Program. Best of luck and if you're one of the lucky finalists, let us all know!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

5 Comments:

matt0701 said...

As far as I could tell, this looked like a total scam. I got an email about it earlier tonight and went to their site. It looked pretty legit, so I gave it my address and allowed it to import my contacts. Then it sent out a spam looking message to everyone I had in my address book.

Cari said...

That would be such an amazing opportunity!

Frugal Science Gal said...

I would love to do this! My boyfriend has an iPhone and we have been wanting to get one of these to see how it compares!!

frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

Barb said...

Wow what a great opportunity I hope I'm chosen I just did the form. I don't own one at all so I'd love to do it!

Jennifer K said...

Can you take me name and email off the list? Jennifer Kruse Thanks!