Blog of the Week - Simply CVS

Simply CVS

This week, I would like to introduce you all to Cheryl over at Simply CVS. As the title states it is Simply about CVS shopping. Tips, tricks, lessons, and all the current deals and steals at CVS. Need some early ads and coupon match-ups....they're here too! After saving over $3000 last year with only spending about $1 a week @ CVS, Cheryl decided to share what she learned. She loves to teach and help others so sharing about CVS shopping is a natural for her. Show her some love by visiting her site and let her know you came from here! Also congratulate her on being Blog of the Week!


Want to be the next Blog of the Week...Let me know

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

2 Comments:

J Rodney said...

Congratulations to Cheryl and Simply CVS! Blog of the week is definitely a title that is well deserved.

I am already a fan and follower, and she helps me save every week.

Frugal Mom from
Frugality Is Free and
Print Your Coupons Now!!!– All Your Printable Coupons in One Place

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Thanks for the honor of being one of your blogs of the week. I found Freebies and Much More quite awhile ago and have shared it with many others (I remember sharing about it on Gather before you came aboard there). Thanks again.

And I welcome anyone who would like to stop by this week for a visit at Simply CVS.