(EXPIRED) Coupon Alert: $5 off TeaGschwendner Loose Leaf Tea (Facebook)



This $5 off TeaGschwendner Loose Leaf Tea coupon can be used online and at any TeaGschwendner location. This is great news because they are coming to the New York City Rockefeller Center location on Friday, July 16. Don't miss this opportunity to visit it if you are close by...

  • Company Owned Stores: Chicago, IL and Algonquin, IL
  • Partner Stores, who carry TeaGschwendner teas: Raleigh, NC and Ann Arbor, MI
I love tea and I tell you folks, I'm super excited to try TeaGschwendner’s tea out. The company is sending me a few samples to review and then they have allowed me to provide a giveaway too. TeaGschwendner confirmed that they would be happy to offer three of my readers a $50 TeaGschwendner gift card (WOW) and one grand prize winner with a tea pot (THESE ARE A DOUBLE WOW!!!).

Expect to see the review and giveaway post next week...don't forget to come back and enter it!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: