Dove Ultimate Deodorant PitiCure Challenge Product Review


We're all guilty of jumping between deodorant products. Especially when you find a high valued money saving coupon or even when you receive a free sample from Walmart or Costco. Sometimes you learn what works for your body and sometimes you learn what doesn't! I had the opportunity to test drive the new Dove Ultimate Deodorant. To help you prepare your underarms for the big reveal this summer, Dove® Deodorant partnered with dermatologist Dr. Debra Luftman to develop an at-home spa treatment called the PitiCure™. A PitiCure is to your underarms as a pedicure is to your feet! This simple three step process cleanses and helps care for delicate underarm skin. Below, you can watch a short video where Dr. Luftman explains the step-by-step process in today’s “Have Your Tried It?”



I was up for the Dove Ultimate PitiCure™ Challenge and actually had a great time. I tried the product for two weeks and it worked like a charm both after shaving and showering. The product kept my skin feeling smooth the whole time. It also didn't leave those nasty white marks like most other deodorant products on the market today. I could feel the natural sunflower oil in the product and it really did make a difference to my skin. If you haven't tried Dove Ultimate Deodorant, I suggest you go give it a shot and try the PitiCure™ challenge too! Dove Ultimate Deodorant is available in Beauty Care, Sensitive Care, Visibly Smooth and go fresh. Good luck!

Disclaimer: I received two Dove Ultimate Deodorant products from RocketXL/Dove. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: