New Product & Coupon Alert: Coffee-Mate Honey Vanilla Crème

Coffee-Mate Honey Vanilla Crème

As part of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew (see my post on how to become a member), I receive word on new products and promotions going on at Coffee-Mate. Today, I received word that Coffee-Mate has a newly released product - Honey Vanilla Crème.

The name just makes me want to stop what I'm doing, drive to the store, pick up a 16 oz bottle, drive home, and make my nightly coffee or I could make a newly posted recipe - Iced Cinnamon-Honey Latte....YUM YUM YUM and more YUM!!!

While you're dreaming of tasting this delicious flavor, go print out a ¢.75 off coupon - http://www.coffee-mate.com/coupons.aspx. If this doesn't get you excited, reply to this post with why you're interested in trying this flavor and I'll email you digital coupon you can print out!

What's that you say, you don't know where to buy this product? Give the Coffee-Mate Flavor Finder Tool a try and it'll help you find out where the product is available near you.

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: