Product Review: Dandelion Earth-Friendly Goods Organic Cotton Tote Bag

Dandelion Earth-Friendly Goods

I recently found out about another wonderful Earth-Friendly company called Dandelion Earth-Friendly Goods. Now if the name doesn't spell it out for you, let me tell you a bit more about the company. Dandelion is all about reducing energy usage, providing staff reusable drinking containers, and utilizing recycled paper products. They don't stop here! Dandelion also offers you products safer for baby, and safer for the planet. Keep reading, because it only gets better!
Dandelion Earth-Friendly Goods Organic Cotton Canvas Tote

When the above pictured Peace, Love, Organic Cotton Tote Bag showed up on my doorstep, I couldn't have been more pleased with the trendy design, the cute graphics (I'm a peace, love and happiness fan), the plastic bottle holder, and the roominess of the tote bag. On the outside, the tote bag features a large front pocket with snaps, 3 back pockets, and an elastic pouch on each end, for bottles. WOW! This bag is simply amazing!

Another wonderful option of these Earth-Friendly Goods Organic Cotton Tote Bags is that they can be interchangeable as Diaper Bag, Gym Bag, or Carry-All Bag. I'll be using it as my Carry-All Bag! I tend to lose my keys...but with this tote bag, now I can reach inside for the attached key-catcher. What a life-saver! I've been needing a handy bag like this for far too long. Thank you Dandelion!!!

Not only does Dandelion Earth-Friendly Goods have Organic Cotton Tote Bags in 6 designs, they also carry baby toys, baby plush animals, tableware, Onesies, Blankets, Bib & Burper Sets, and more. Go see all the wonderful organic and natural products today!

Please show your support: Follow on Twitter and/or Like on Facebook

Disclaimer: I received the above product to review. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: