Product Review: California Blooms Really Are The Freshest Boutique-Grown Roses!

California Blooms

Over the years, I have sent many flowers to family and friends and I have also received them. I've even sent myself flowers just because I was able to get such a great deal on them. I'm not sure I've ever run across someone that doesn't like to have flowers delivered as a surprise or on a special occasion. Do you?

I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a bouquet of Long Stemmed Yellow Roses from California Blooms (http://www.californiablooms.com). What a pleasure it was!

California Blooms

As you can clearly see in the above picture, the yellow roses were simply beautiful. What better color than yellow for a sunny summer. The roses arrived in a cardboard box that looked like it took an hour to pack. I'm serious! The roses were wrapped in packing paper, tied together, and prearranged. All I had to do was cut the stems at a 45 degree angle, add water into a vase, and place the roses in the vase. It couldn't have been more easy or quick

Once the roses were out of the Florida heat and into the vase with fresh water, they perked up and made the entire first floor of our home smell like roses. It has been 4 days since we received the roses and they look almost better than they did on the first day. I'm not sure if it's because they don't like 105 degree weather or if they are just happy to be in our home. I know we're happy to have them on our kitchen table as a center piece. They really are beautiful!

We had a bit of a hiccup when the roses were being delivered. We were out on the town and missed the FedEx delivery. While out enjoying our day, I received an email from California Blooms telling me we missed the shipment. I panicked and instantly called FedEx who told us to pick up the roses after 5pm. This was 7 hours later...I was nervous the roses would reach us and be all droopy and dying. Thankfully, they were just fine!

The personal email from Mark at California Blooms settled it for me...I am going to become a new customer of California Blooms. Everything about California Blooms exceeded my expectations. The shipping, packing, and customer service were far superior to any other flower company I have used and the freshness/fragrance of the roses was simply top of the line. Thank you Mark and California Blooms for allowing me the opportunity to review the beautiful Yellow Roses and for the personal touch!

Please show your support: Follow on Twitter and/or Like on Facebook

While you're at it, save 20% on your next order when you download the California Blooms Free iPhone App - http://www.californiablooms.com/iphone-app.html

Disclaimer: California Blooms sent me a Bouquet of Long Stemmed Yellow Roses to review. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: