Product Review: Funky Monkey - The Fruit That Crunches

Funky Monkey

Funky Monkey...what a great name! It's catchy for people of all ages. When the samples of Funky Monkey arrived on my doorstep, I couldn't resist tearing open the box. Check out the image below...the packaging is full of flair, fun, and a great logo!


Though the name and the packaging made me want to try Funky Monkey, the flavors have made me a present and future customer! They were amazing! I sat out each of the packages and opened them up one at a time. I then took out a few pieces and let the family try them. Each of the 7 Funky Monkey flavors (Applemon, Bananamon, Carnaval Mix, JiveALime, MangOJ, Pink Pineapple and Purple Funk) is unique and none of them were boring or bitter. After much trial and error, we decided that our favorites were the MangOJ and the Pink Pineapple.

One of the top reasons for loving this product and having it in our cupboard is the fact that Funky Monkey Snacks are all-natural, real fruit making it gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, peanut and tree nut-free, and contain no added sugars, colors, flavors or preservatives. You can't get any healthier than this if you tried!

Disclaimer: I received free samples of Funky Monkey Snacks for this review. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

1 Comments:

Natty said...

I too am a fan of Funky Monkey, I've only been able to try a select few of the flavors though - but I agree you can't go wrong with these. I really like the fact that they don't have any added sugars, some snacks claim they're just as healthy but they always pack in those hidden sugars which defeats the whole point!