Way Basics Pink Cube Product Review

Way Basics Pink Cube

Way Basics is a company I recently ran across a few months back. I was supposed to attend a blogger event and didn't make it due to the event selling out. A few friends that attended the event told me how great this product was and I decided to do some research of my own. The more I read about Way Basics, the more I began to love their products. Way Basics is a maker of paper based storage furniture. You heard me right, paper based! What a neat way to make a product. Take recycled paper, crush it together and voila! Below is a picture of the cube I received to review.

Way Basics Pink Cube

The Way Basics cube took me under 5 minutes to put together. I didn't need any tools for this job! How wonderful! Check out more information about the above pink cube here. There are some GREAT videos on how to put the cubes together. Some are actually quite entertaining!

Don't forget to visit them on Facebook and/or Twitter

Disclaimer: I received the above product to review. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: