Heads Up: Sunkist S’alternative Recipe Contest (Ends 9/30)


What's all this news about Sunkist S'alternative? Sunkist S’alternative is a new salt alternative that uses fresh-squeezed Sunkist lemons. The end result is an amazing and enhanced natural flavor with increased potassium and reduced sodium! I love the idea and I look forward to trying out the new Sunkist S'alternative! While I'm waiting, I'll go enter myself into their new Recipe Contest...why don't you do the same?! All you have to do is share a recipe featuring Sunkist lemons as a S’alternative. It's an easy way to win up to $1,000!

Don't forget to connect with Sunkist on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Sunkist


FTC Disclaimer: I wrote this blog post at the request of Sunkist, making me eligible to get $10 in free Sunkist Lemons.

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: