Heads Up: KT Tunstall's New Album "Tiger Suit" In Stores Tomorrow (October 5th)

Tiger Suit

I'm a new fan of KT Tunstall. I signed up to review her album through One2One and I'm glad I was chosen! Her new album, Tiger Suit, is simply wonderful. The tunes are a mixture of alternative rock, folk, and blues to me. She has a great voice and I like the fact that I can hear her Scottish accent at times...it's really unique! My favorite song is Entertainer...what's your favorite song?

KT is beginning to have a larger US following and I'm glad to say I'm here to help spread the word about her new album with you readers! Be one of the first to preview the album before it is in stores tomorrow or check out her first single on the upcoming album, "Fade Like a Shadow" on youtube.

For the latest news with KT Tunstall and Tiger Suit, follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook. Don't forget to find KT on tour this year...find out where she'll be.

FTC Disclaimer: I received the above product for this review from One2One and I am entered to win a gift card through One2One Network by participating. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: