Hershey Halloween Candy Shopping List Time


Hershey

BOO!!!! Haha...I love this time of the year! I can feel it in the weather! I don't know about you or your family, but mine has always celebrated Halloween with Hershey's candy products. We know how much kids love Hershey's candy products and even though we consider ourselves very healthy (thus the Organic or Bust Event currently taking place), kids deserve some fun! We love seeing the joy in the trick-or-treater faces after we pull out the Reese Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat bars, and Hershey's bars.

If you're not sure what kind of Halloween candy you should add to your shopping list, let Hershey's help you out! Visit www.CelebrateWithHersheys.com/Halloween to find all kinds of products, recipes (if you're the creative type), and even crafts.


Here's a bit of information to help you make your decision on what to add to your shopping list this Halloween: About 30 percent of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Kit Kat Wafer Bar and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate lovers will do the monster mash this year as a vampire, witch or monster.

FTC Disclaimer: I am entering a contest to win a Hershey’s Halloween prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club. I received no product for this post. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the post are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: