Product Review: Spice Up Your Morning with Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast

Solarcaine

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. It even out does dessert and snack time. I just lost a few readers! =-) My day begins with breakfast. I LOVE homemade cooking and I LOVE making breakfast on the weekend. During the week, I just don't have the time so I rely on Aunt Jemima to do the hard work for me!

I'm pleased to tell you all that we recently acquired a second freezer. As some of you may have already guessed, the second freezer is filled with frozen breakfast foods. Mainly fruits, waffles, pancakes, french toast, and various types of organic bread. A few weeks ago, Publix had a great B1G1 free offer and I had a few coupons for Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes. I couldn't resist the temptation. I splurged and bought 10 boxes!

Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes are great for fueling children (and adults) throughout the busy day and they also provide a good source of 6 vitamins and minerals with no preservatives so parents can feel good about the nutritional value they are serving. Thank you Aunt Jemima!

As I said above, I love homemade food! This means I love to add my own ingredients, toppings, etc. I love spicing up my pancakes by adding organic chocolate chips and organic blueberries. I top it off with a dollop of organic whipping cream. DELICIOUS! Here's a sample recipe that I recently tried..it's called "I've Seen the Light" Lite Stack. It's a really easy recipe and you could even have the kids help with this one!

Aunt Jemima Recipe
DIRECTIONS:
  1. Prepare Aunt Jemima Frozen Low-Fat Pancakes in a toaster oven (OUR FAVORITE WAY) or microwave according to package and place on a plate
  2. Place the sliced strawberries (WE SPRINKLE BLUEBERRIES TOO) around the pancake
  3. Prepare two tablespoons of low-fat lemon or vanilla yogurt and place on top of the pancake to serve with syrup (WE USE HONEY TOO)
Having Aunt Jemima Frozen products in our freezer allows us 'busy folks' to be able to quickly make a delicious, homemade-tasting breakfast without all the fuss. Visit www.auntjemimafrozen.com to learn more about the other products they offer such as waffles, pancakes, entrees, sandwiches, and french toast.

FTC Disclaimer: I received coupons for this review from a PR Company working with Aunt Jemima. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: