Heads Up: Dove Hair Care Brush With Greatness Sing4All Video Contest (Ends 11/21)

“The “Dove Hair Care Brush with Greatness Sing4All” video contest will give one team a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to perform the iconic Rodgers & Hammerstein song “My Favorite Things” live onstage at the Radio City Christmas Spectacular on December 28, 2010.
ABOUT: Groups of 3 to 10 people are invited to submit a video performance featuring the complete lyrics to “My Favorite Things” from “The Sound of Music.” Viewers are encouraged to vote on their favorite video performance at DoveSing4All.com to help determine the four finalist teams.


PRIZE: The Grand Prize winning team will be announced on December 22 and will have the ultimate experience of performing “My Favorite Things” as the opening act at the Radio City Christmas Spectacular on December 28 in New York City.

NOTE: Entries must include at least 3 and no more than 10 on-camera participants – 13 years of age or over. The complete, original lyrics to “My Favorite Things” along with the Official Contest Rules are available on DoveSing4All.com.

Disclaimer: I received Dove Shampoo products from RocketXL/Dove. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: