Holiday Gift Guide Review: Jewelties Personalized Jewelry

Jewelties
"Jewelties, a family owned business, has been offering handmade custom jewelry for over 30 years. Each piece of jewelry at Jewelties is hand-made and customized by you. Whether it holds a name, a special date, an initial or a breathtaking memory, each one-of-a-kind piece will forever have meaning for those who wear it."
PRODUCT REVIEW

I believe that personalized gifts have the most meaning no matter when they are given or received. These type of gifts are always the most memorable...at least to me. I have a mug that was given to me by a friend from my college years and I haven't spoken to her in a long time. The engraved mug always brings back good memories.

Jewelties has a selection of personalized necklaces, pendants, and rings that come in sterling silver, 14k white gold, 14k gold and 18k gold plated sterling silver. In addition, each necklace and pendant comes with a complementary chain. For the review, I chose to have the word Peace added to my Sterling Silver Name Necklace instead of a name. I love the necklace because the font type is very unique. After wearing it for a few days now, I've had quite a few compliments on it.

Jewelties

If you're not in the mood for a personalized piece of jewelry, Jewelties has a mix of political and religious necklaces as well. I really liked the religious necklaces because there were over 48 of them. Keep your eyes open for new jewelry items in the near future. Jewelties will be releasing earrings, bracelets, gift ideas, and more!

Stay Connected: 'Like' Jewelties on Facebook and/or follow Jewelties on Twitter.

Find and Buy: Visit www.jewelties.com and order products direct! Don't forget to preview your personalized item before adding to your cart!

FTC Disclaimer: I received the above Silver Sterling Name Necklace to review from Jewelties. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: