Holiday Gift Guide Review: Oneida - Your Source for Holiday Shopping

Oneida
"Oneida knows you’ve got a handful of friends and family members in your life – each with unique tastes and passions. Having a wide spectrum of people around you is a beautiful thing, especially for conversation at cocktail parties but it can be tough when holiday gift giving rolls around. Luckily, Oneida has the perfect gift for everyone whether it’s for a couple that indulges in wine flights or a friend with three kids whose juggling cupcakes and classroom parties. We’ll be sure you’re all set for the year’s most celebrated time of year!"
Oneida has such lovely items...I never know what to buy even when I need something. =-) With the holiday's rolling around (especially Thanksgiving), I'd love to start working out some of my recipes. My family will be attending a Thanksgiving Party and we'll be bringing Corn Pudding and a few other items. Thanks to Oneida, I was able to review their Stainless Steel 8 Quart Multicooker pictured below:
Oneida
I tested out the product a few days ago and cooked a huge amount of red beans and rice for our meals which we'll eat until turkey day arrives! I've been trying to cook meals in advance and this baby worked its magic! The red beans came out amazing and it was so easy to hand wash. I really loved the ability to cook the beans and strain them in the same pot. I don't like using multiple pots for these types of tasks.

This Stainless Steel 8 Quart Multicooker is made of professional weight stainless steel with a high mirror finish that's easy to clean. An encapsulated aluminum base provides uniform heating and a tempered glass domed lid adds convenience to your cooking experience. This item also includes a steamer for preparing vegetables, shellfish and more. I'm sure I won't need to use it but Oneida has an exception warranty plan for this product. It has a 10 Year Limited Warranty...10 years...wow!

A good cook is never without the staples, so be sure you give epicurean essentials to your friend that lives in the kitchen. This product would be a great Christmas gift for any cook (beginner to advanced). I found some great ideas for my family/friends because some are hostesses, some are bakers, some are wine enthusiasts, and some are design 'addicts'. If you haven't seen their Holiday Dinnerware yet, I strongly suggest you head on over today because they have some wonderful looking plates, mugs, spreaders, and more!

Stay Connected: 'Like' them on Facebook and Follow on Twitter!

Find and Buy: Shop Oneida online and receive your products in time for the holidays!

Disclaimer: I received a sample product from the sponsor for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

4 Comments:

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees said...

Love their flatware. Didn't know they had cookware!

Sheri O said...

Love their flatware too! It has held up for over 16 years and looks as new as the day I got it as a wedding present!

kmogilevski said...

Love Oneida cookware. The pot looks awesome and very durable. If I can use one pot for many uses, I would invest in it!

kmogilevski at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article