Holiday Gift Guide Review: Smarty Had A Party - Elegant Disposable Party for 16

Smarty Had A Party

"Smarty Had A Party is the premier online retailer of elegant disposable dinnerware, offering an attractive alternative for classy parties, weddings, holidays and elegant events, at a substantial cost-savings over rentals. Although these dishes are sturdy and elegant enough to be used for an important event, they can be conveniently disposed of, and all at reasonable price. "

Ahh...I can feel the cool breeze of winter blowing through my yard every morning when I step outside. It saddens me to see the flowers slowly die off, but the cool weather means broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and onions will be on our dinner plates soon enough! We plant new vegetables and fruits on a seasonal basis and at the beginning of each season, we also have a HUGE party with our family and friends. It's sort of like a grand opening of our garden each season.

Smarty Had a Party - www.smartyhadaparty.com has kindly allowed me to review their Elegant Disposable Party for 16 party pack and it was fabulous. The party pack contained the following items:

  • 10.25" Classicware white plates
  • 7.5" Classicware white plates
  • 10 oz Classicware white bowls
  • 8 oz Classicware white coffee mugs
  • Reflections Long Dinner Forks
  • Reflections Grand Heavy Knifes
  • Reflections Spoons

Smarty Had a Party is one amazing company. They have hundreds, if not thousands of party products available ranging from dinner plates, silverware, to party fountains. I really loved the fact that all of these items are elegant AND disposable. This party pack covered all of our guests and then some. We were able to have a wonderful party with everyone finding the party ware very professional and economical. I'm all for frugal and Smarty Had a Party helped me achieve my goal!

Smarty Had a Party currently offers free ground shipping on all orders over $275.00.

Stay Connected: 'Like' them on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter.

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: