Giving the Gift of Boxed Chocolates

Boxed Choclates

Every year around this time I go searching my local grocery stores for discounted gift boxed chocolates. When I don't know what to give someone for Christmas, it's an easy gift. I plan on giving everyone of my colleagues at work a gift boxed chocolate set. I'm not sure who will receive which one but thanks to Hershey's Pot of Gold - www.celebratewithhersheys.com, making the decision will be a lot easier than guessing and making a huge mistake. Everyone loves chocolate...don't they?! =-)

According to the National Confectioners Association, the winter holidays represent the biggest boxed chocolate gifting season with more than 70 percent of adults giving or receiving a box of chocolates! Hershey’s Pot of Gold Truffles Sampler and Premium Collection gift boxes are perfect for last minute gifts and delicious stocking stuffers. Get your gift before it's too late!

FTC Disclaimer: I am entering a contest to win a Hershey’s Pot of Gold prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club. I received no product for this post. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the post are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: