Product Review: Alexia Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Fries with Seasoned Salt

Alexia Foods

"We love food as much as you. That's why we make it exactly how you would: all-natural, gourmet-inspired, and absolutely delicious. At Alexia, our creativity and passion for the highest quality side dishes runs deep in our roots."

Now that Christmas is a few days away, I'm running around like a crazy cook. I've baked all kinds of goodies and I need some down time but you all know there isn't much of that during these days. Thankfully, Alexia Foods comes to my rescue!

Alexia

The gourmet, chef-inspired, all-natural sweet potato fries are the perfect addition to my daily meals for my family. All I have to do is preheat the oven, season the fries to my liking, pop them on a pan, stick them in the oven, pull them out after 25 minutes, and enjoy a delicious side item to my meal. Here's a sample picture of the leftover fries after our meal today.

Alexia Foods

Alexia Foods has something for everyone in your household. They have appetizers, artisan breads, fries, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and various potato and vegetable side items. We've tried quite a few of their items and we've fallen for the Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Fries with Seasoned Salt. They had a nice crispy texture and the seasoning on the fries was perfect. They were not only delicious, but they were nutritious too!

Reinvent a Classic with Alexia: Alexia Foods is currently looking for food lovers to “Reinvent a Classic with Alexia." The campaign, which runs through March 1, 2011, encourages consumers to visit www.Facebook.com/AlexiaFoods to determine the next Alexia fry by voting for a potato variety and seasoning pair, then matching their choice with their favorite fry cut. Go and elect the next Alexia fry to hit store shelves before time runs out! Check out these potato flavor pairings: Carolina BBQ Sweet Potato, Chili Lime Sweet Potato, Caribbean Jerk Russet Potato or Parmesan Lemon Russet Potato. They all sound mouth watering to me but I chose the Chili Lime Sweet Potato! What flavor and fry cut did you choose?

Find and Buy: New Alexia sweet potato fries are sold at grocery and natural food stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.49. To find more crowd-pleasing, all-natural frozen foods from Alexia visit www.AlexiaFoods.com. Don't forget to get the Alexia Foods $1 off Coupon by clicking the image below...

Alexia Foods

FTC Disclaimer: I received the above product from a company affiliated with Alexia Foods for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: