Product Review: Bobby Long's Debut Album, A Winter Tale

Bobby Long
After watching Twilight, I recalled hearing a song called 'Let Me Sign' and it was just beautiful. To my surprise, the song was sung by none other than Robert Pattinson himself (Edward). After much research, I found out it was written by Long and a friend, Marcus Foster. To this day, the song remains on my mp3 player and is one of my most played iTunes songs.

Bobby Long's music is fresh, natural, and full of heart. His acoustic playing is very smooth and noticeable among his peers. It makes me just want to sit back and relax. If you're new to Bobby Long, I suggest you give his music a shot. Just play the video below:


Find on Tour:
  • 3/22 Charlottesville, VA Southern
  • 3/23 Pittsburgh, PA Rex Theatre
  • 3/24 Cincy, OH 20th Century Theatre
  • 3/25 Knoxville, TN Barley’s
  • 3/26 Louisville, KY Headliners
  • 3/27 Nashville, TN 3rd & Lindsley
  • 3/29 Raleigh, NC Lincoln Theatre
  • 3/31 Greenville, SC Handlebar
  • 4/01 Atlanta, GA Vinyl
  • 4/02 Orlando, FL The Social
  • 4/03 Jacksonville, FL The Social
  • 4/05 Birmingham, AL Workplay
  • 4/06 Memphis, TN Hi-Tone
  • 4/08 Dallas, TX Poor David’s Pub
  • 4/09 Austin, TX Stubbs Jr.
  • 4/10 Houston, TX Fitzgerald’s
FTC Disclaimer: I received a copy of A Winter Tale by Bobby Long from Child’s Play Communications in exchange for a review. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: