Product Review: Add Vitalicious Banana Choco Chip VitaTops to Your Christmas Wish List


My family is moving in the upcoming weeks and it has been complete chaos. I'm not complaining because I enjoy chaos, but my time has been dedicated to packing, packing, and more packing. In all the hustle and bustle of packing, I've been enjoying healthy snacks throughout my busy days and thanks to Vitalicious, I've also been completely satisfied after eating my healthy snacks.

I was sent the new Banana Choco Chip VitaTops to review and this flavor was the best one the company sells. I've had almost every flavor and I've always loved the chocolate flavors...call me a sweet toothed person. Come on though, you can't beat these ingredients: chocolate chips, rolled oats, whole wheat & organic sugar. Also, each muffin top contains 100 calories, 1g fat, 9g fiber & 5g protein. Talk about a healthy and delicious snack!

Vitalicious Banana Choco Chip VitaTops are on my Christmas wish list. Why? Because all it takes to walk off this 100 Calorie VitaTop is 13-15 minutes. What a deal! Go out and order your pack of Vitalicious Banana Choco Chip VitaTops while you can...available exclusively online!

FTC Disclaimer: I received the above product from Vitalicious for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: