Make Tonight a Mexican Fiesta – Free Coupon Opportunity from Old El Paso

I don't know about you, but this cold weather has me and my family craving something hot! Mexican sounds perfect. My family doesn't eat out that much and we defintely won't be eating out with the 'chilly' weather blowing our way. I think I'll stay in tonight and make a Mexican Fiesta with Old El Paso.

From delicious dinner kits, to tasty enchilada sauce, zesty green chiles, refried beans and award winning flour tortillas – Old El Paso has a variety of products that make it simple to serve a Mexican Fiesta for your family tonight.

After you click 'Coupons' and print off a FREE COUPON ( quantities limited ) or a $1.10 off any two Old El Paso products coupon , click on the 'Recipes' and see some delicious recipes such as Chicken Tinga Tacos. No matter the ingredients you have in your pantry -- refried beans, black beans, sweet corn, rice, or green chiles -- you can cook up some truly crave-able dishes that will have the whole family running to the table.

Feel free to share this coupon opportunity on Facebook and Twitter! Spread the news and warm up this winter with Old El Paso.

Disclosure: I am participating in a sponsored program with Old El Paso.  The Old El Paso® microsite was provided to me by the Old El Paso® brand.  View our Disclosure Policy.

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: