Product Review (and $1 off Coupon): Coppertone Sunscreen and the MyUV Alert iPhone App

Ripley’s Believe It or Not!

I can remember going out in the hot summer sun growing up and having to put on Coppertone sunscreen. My mom would lather it on like nothing else. I bet I had 3 layers of it on my skin. I'd always wrestle with my brother in the ocean and he couldn't ever get a hold of me because I was so oiled up. Haha...the good ol' times! Thank you Coppertone for helping me stay out of my brothers reach and for keeping me from getting sun burnt.

Being sun burnt is such a horrible feeling! Really! And for all you folks that think you don't need to wear sunscreen just because Fall is around the corner, think again! I love how Coppertone products have broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection AND most are waterproof, moisturizing, and non-greasy. They're covering all of the bases if you ask me. I also love the fact that Coppertone has a product for a variety of skin types (babies, kids, athletes, and they even have a product that is oil free, fragrance free and hypoallergenic). The image below shows just a few of their product varieties:

Ripley's

Lately, I've been trying more of the spray products because I'm always on the go and when you're on the go, you just want to spray and move on. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind lathering up if I'm on vacation, but I don't go on those except once or twice a year. In fact, I just returned from one this past weekend. I visited Destin, Florida. It was beautiful and the beaches were amazing. The sun was out and the wind was blowing. What was the temperature you ask? What was the UV index? I didn't have a clue.

Lucky for me, I learned about the all new Coppertone MyUV Alert iPhone App a few days before heading out to Destin, Florida. Thank goodness, because I would have been lost without it. I'm always checking the UV index and sadly, the B&B we stayed at did not have internet. :-( Sad, I know. But my trusty phone did! I was able to find out the UV index and the weather in a few clicks. I love this iPhone App by Coppertone because it's a clean interface and it tells you just what you need. Another huge thanks to Coppertone for making my vacation worry free!

Coppertone MyUVAlert

Learn more about the FREE Coppertone MyUV Alert iPhone App or add it to your iPhone today!

While you're at it, print out a $1 off coupon on any Coppertone product by clicking the image below:

Coppertone

FTC Disclaimer: I received (2) sample products for this review from Coppertone. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: