Product Review: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Enter If You Dare! Book

Ripley’s Believe It or Not!


If you've ever visited a Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum, you know you're in for a real treat when you pick up this book. I've taken my family to two Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museums (St. Augustine and Gatlinburg) and they had a blast. This book brings out the best of Ripley's Believe it or Not! and showcases some of the strangest stories from around the globe in its 256 pages you won't want to miss out on!

One of my favorite images from the book is the life-like tattoo pictured below:

Ripley's

"Enter If You Dare also includes a dramatic double gatefold that throws light on the shady world of vampires, and two single gatefolds—a tribute to the Coney Island sideshows, and a lifesize portrait of tiny teenager Jyoti Amge who stands just 231/2 inches tall. With something strange to entertain and shock every member of the family, Enter If You Dare is sure to continue the massive success of the expanding Ripley’s book brand."

I'm going to go off topic for a second but I found that you can submit an item to be included in a future Ripley's Believe It or Not! Book by visiting this site. I love this idea! I wish I had something wacky or extraordinary that I could do...hmm. Do you?

Come learn more about Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Enter If You Dare! Book. Are you ready to buy the book (which I strongly suggest you do)? Get it at Amazon today!

FTC Disclaimer: I received the above product for this review from Ripley's Believe It or Not! I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: