Product Review: Instant Pain and Itch Relief with Solarcaine First Aid Medicated Spray

Solarcaine

Sunburns and fire ant bites are something you will encounter if you ever move to Florida. Oddly enough, my family has had more fire ant bites than sun burns. I think that's a good thing! Our yard is a decent size and there are always little nooks and cranny's for fire ants to build their mounds. I do my best to keep them on the run but that would be another full-time job. Some of you may recall my post titled "Fire Ants are the Devil" that I posted back in August. Basically, I was bite multiple times. Ohh how I wish I had Solarcaine when this happened!

Solarcaine

A few days ago, I was out in the garden as usual...and got bit by a few mosquitoes. They're not as bad where I live but they still itch like crazy! I ran inside, sprayed the Solarcaine First Aid Medicated Spray on my bites and waited. I watched the spray work its magic and within a few seconds, I'd say 40, they stopped itching. I'd call that "Instant" pain and itch relief! After using this product a few more times, I will be buying this product from here on out. It works wonders on mosquito bites, fire ant bites, and sunburns. I haven't taken a spill so I cannot tell you how it works on cuts and scrapes...I'd say the same though.

Interested in learning more about Solarcaine? Visit Solarcaine online at www.solarcaine.com and see the other products available!

FTC Disclaimer: I received products for this review from Solarcaine. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: