Product Review: The New Kid on the Block - Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health

Time sure does fly in the battle against plaque and gingivitis. A few weeks ago, my family reviewed the Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME line of products aimed at children. This time, we're reviewing the newest member of the Crest Pro-Health family, Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection.

Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection is a new, advanced formula that provides the highest level of protection against plaque bacteria that cause gingivitis and is clinically proven to help reverse gingivitis in just four weeks. I don't know about you readers out there but I fear these two words...plaque and gingivitis. I've heard some horror stories about gingivitis...they make me shake in my boots!

If you'd like to know more about gingivitis, read this really well laid out webpage filled with information on it (gingivitis link). While you're at it, test your gingivitis IQ...it's actually a really interesting short quiz. Thankfully, I passed! Here's one tricky question from the test: After a professional dental cleaning, how long does it take for plaque to re-form on your teeth? I couldn't believe it was a few hours...I mean, come on...maybe I should bring my toothbrush with me wherever I go!

Crest

I LOVE this toothpaste and floss. I've been using it for over 5 days and I really can already tell a difference. The toothpaste is thicker and makes your teeth feel like they were professionally cleaned. The floss is nice and minty. It also slides through my tight teeth and I have yet to shred it with my pointy teeth.

Crest

The Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection line includes the following items:

  • Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss
    Suggested retail price: $3.49 (35m), $5.99 (70m)

  • Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste
    Suggested retail price: $3.75 (4.0 oz), $4.25 (5.8oz), $4.75 (7.7 oz)

  • Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush
    Suggested retail price: $4.49

Visit the Crest Store Locator to find out where you can buy the Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection products to reverse gingivitis today!

FTC Disclaimer: I received a Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection gift set from a PR company affiliated with Crest for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

1 Comments:

Natty said...

I also use this toothpaste and so do my parents. I agree that the paste is alot more thicker than most toothpastes and it really does give you a good mouth feel after using it. I have yet to buy the floss, but may in the future. I love crest products!