Product Review: Celebrating 140 Years with Vaseline!

Vaseline
"Did you know that Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is celebrating its 140th-year anniversary? Since 1870, Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has become a staple in homes across the world. To commemorate this, we’re celebrating their new flip cap packaging and the NEW Rich Conditioning Cocoa Butter variety by launching the official Vaseline Facebook page and sharing some of our favorite unique and inventive ways to use VPJ, all while asking fans to share their uses for chances to win cool prizes."
BRRR...with winter coming around the corner sooner than you know it, you're going to need to stock up on Vaseline. We're HUGE Vaseline fans and we were quite excited to see their new flip cap. I think it's really useful because when I'm on the go I just 'flip' open the cap and grab some Vaseline for my lips.

I took the time to add a few ways we use Vaseline on their Facebook page and I also found some very unique uses such as drying out a pimple...who would have thunk it?! =) I suggest you go add a use or two and see if you can win one of their awesome prizes such as a Limited Edition Swarovski Crystal Jar of VPJ (worth around $100) and a $500 gift card! Check out their new flip cap below along with their new product, Rich Conditioning Cocoa Butter!

Vaseline

Stay Connected: 'Like' them on Facebook!

Disclaimer: I received two Vaseline Petroleum Jelly products from RocketXL/Vaseline. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: