Holiday Gift Guide Review: 101 Thing to do with Meatballs Recipe Cookbook

101 Thing to do with Meatballs
"101 Things to do with Meatballs is packed with easy meatball recipes that make everyone feel like family-and now it's available nationwide!"
As a teenager, my parents would fill my stocking as high as it would go. Sometimes, it had to sit on the floor because there was so much stuff inside of it. It would have candy, toys, health & beauty products, and a book or two. I remember one year I received a miniature book with various meals for one. The book has since disappeared...probably because it was really small.

101 Thing to do with Meatballs

101 Things to do with Meatballs is not as small as the book I received but it's small enough to fit into a stocking. Thus, this makes a great stocking stuffer for any college kid or even a friend or family member. I have a shelf with all of my cooking and recipe books...I don't believe I've thrown any away...ever! =-)

Casa Di Bertacchi

Written by New York Times best-selling author Stephanie Ashcraft, the cookbook features Casa Di Bertacchi© fully cooked meatballs, and like all the titles in her popular 101 series, it's filled with fast and simple ideas for families on the go. I've made a few of her recipes and they are delicious, simple, and quick. You can't beat this! Plus, the Casa Di Bertacchi© meatballs are located at almost every Sam's Club.

Recipes: Visit casameatballs.com/recipes and you will find 10+ recipes for various meals. Also, if you visit casameatballs.com/cookbook, you can scroll down to the bottom-right corner and you'll see 3 videos of Stephanie Ashcraft cooking her famous recipes.

Find and Buy: Amazon has the book available for $9.99 (eligible for free super-saver shipping).

FTC Disclaimer: I received 101 Thing to do with Meatballs to review from a PR company affiliated with Casa Di Bertacchi. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: