Holiday Gift Guide Review: Whirl-a-Style Hair Styler Accessory Stocking Stuffer

 Whirl-a-Style
"Whirl-a-Style is a hairdressing tool that addresses the versatile needs of women with active “on the go” lifestyles. These are useful and easy hair styling tools that allow the hair to be pulled back in a twist or bun without the use of bobby pins or claw clips."
If you're anything like me, you're always running around with the family, work, friends, vacations, and anything else no involving relaxation and sleep. =-) During the holiday season, my hair is usually under a hat if I can find one around the house. I call it holiday hair...it's a mess because I go inside, outside, inside, outside, and over and over again. I gave up years ago trying to keep it nice and neat...well...there is now a solution to my problem and yours! This one will be going on my stocking stuffer wishlist.

Whirl-a-Style

Whirl-a-Style Hairstyling products are simple to use, unique in design and very hair friendly. Creating an elegant updo is as easy as one, two and three! Each professional Whirl-a-Style Hairstyling product has a special slit down the center through which your hair is conveniently pulled, rolled and then styled as desired. By taking a simple bun or twist, you can quickly create unlimited hairstyles.

Whirl-a-Style

The Small Whirl-a-Style is great for styling small sections of hair. It works well with all lengths of hair, even shorter length hair. The Small Whirl-a-Style creates styles that are unique and “sassy”, fun or elegant. If you have shorter hair and would like to create extra volume for an updo, this product is perfect for building just that!

Find and Buy: Visit the Whirl-a-Style Online Shop and find all of their wonderful hair accessory products. The Whirl-a-Style Hair Styler products are between $9 and $10.

FTC Disclaimer: I received 1a Whirl-a-Style Hair Styler product for this review. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: