Product Review: Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals Juice

Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals

Being a huge fan of organic and natural means I'm always searching for these type of products. I subscribe to many newsletters, websites, and even a few forums where I can learn about the latest and greatest organic/natural products for my family and friends. At my house, we are very big juice drinkers. We have orange juice with breakfast and we have various fruit juice flavors for lunch.

The best thing about juice is that children of all ages love it. There are so many wonderful flavors that you can't find one you won't like! Recently, we were given the opportunity to review Cranberry Naturals by Old Orchard. I jumped at the opportunity because it is the first reduced-calorie cranberry juice that is 100% natural! Thank you Old Orchard for creating this healthy product for my healthy family.

Cranberry Naturals

At first taste of the Cranberry Naturals Cranberry flavor, we found it delicious and sweet. Not too sweet though! Usually, I'm turned off by the natural flavor of Cranberry but having the Truvia rebiana natural, zero-calorie sweetener really does help out. It doesn't have any nasty high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners either! It's a delicious, nutritious, and naturally flavorful beverage that you should give to your family. I'd love to have had this kind of juice when I was growing up. Instead, I got stuck with Sunny D and Tang...bleh!

While you're at it, check out the Old Orchard's new website AND Fan Club! It's really a great website with lots of interaction for the user. There's even a section on Promotions!

Find and Buy: Cranberry Naturals will be widely available at grocery stores nationwide in January 2011 priced around $2.99 for a 64-ounce bottle.

FTC Disclaimer: I received a Cranberry Naturals Kit from Old Orchard for my review. I was not compensated monetarily for the review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: