Week 4: Dial Diary Grand Finale!

Dial Nutriskin

Yes! I made it to Week 4 of the Dial® Healthier You Member Program. This week is going to be even more fun since it's all about "ME TIME"! I haven't had 'me time' in a while and it was great to see this as the grand finale for the Dial® Healthier You Member Program. Thank you Amy Hendel!

I have loved every minute of the Dial® Healthier You Member Program. It's been nice being able to get back in the groove of exercising more, eating healthier foods, and taking care of my skin all at the same time! Adding 'me time' to my weekly to-do list is going to help me to de-stress and live a little. I love this idea! Looks like I'll be indulging in more bubble baths in the near future...ahh, talk about relaxing and fun!

It has been a pleasure sharing my journey with all of you wonderful readers out there. Thanks goes to Amy Hendel for her wonderful tips and to Dial!

Don't forget to print out a $1 off coupon on your next purchase of Dial NutriSkin soap!

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: