Visit the Frank’s RedHot Facebook page at www.facebook.com/FranksRedHot and click on the Contest tab to download the Official Buffalo Chicken Dip Remix. Then start to choreograph your steps and when you’ve polished the moves, upload your video to enter!
If your dance receives the most online votes, you’ll win a Frank’s RedHot Party to Go Pack complete with:
- Frank’s® RedHot® Traveling Party Bar
- iPod/mp3 PA system
- Frank’s Helmet, Gear and Sauce
- Portable Dance lighting
- Inflatable Basketball Cooler
- Twister Moves Dance Game
- Jock Jams
The more you share your moves, the more likely you are to get friends and family to vote for your performance and it’s the popular vote that decides the final winner. So what are you waiting for?
Enter solo or create your own dance ensemble with your pals. Rock your block, your co-workers and start stringing those steps together for a display worthy of the big stage. Once your dance is final, just follow the rules online and upload it to the contest application.
Entries are accepted from March 2nd through March 23rd at 11:59 PM EDT
Then it’s time to rally friends and family and have them vote for their favorite entry anytime between March 24th and March 30th. Vote once a day for your favorite entry or vote for multiple entries in a single day, but no more than one vote total per entry. All entries must be original and performed to the official remix tune with entries are limited to one per person.
In the meantime, whip up a batch of Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip for the energy and inspiration you’ll need to create the winning moves:
FRANK’S® REDHOT® BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
This robust creamy dip tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings but without the mess! Serve hot with celery sticks, veggies or your favorite chips.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
- 1 (8 oz.) package Cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup any flavor FRANK’'S® REDHOT® Sauce
- ½ cup Crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
TIP: You may substitute 2 cups shredded cooked chicken.
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- MIX in salad dressing, Frank’s RedHot sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or cut up vegetables.
- Makes 4 cups dip
- Prepare as above.
- Place in microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 min. until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
Slow Cooker Directions:
- Combine ingredients as directed above.
- Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot.
- Heat on HIGH setting for 1 ½ hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2 ½ to 3 hours. Stir.
Tailgating Tip: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.
FTC Disclaimer: I was not compensated monetarily for this post/review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own!