Heads Up: Free Resources from Scholastic Printables


Being that I babysit young children, it's important for me to know how to help them with their schoolwork.  I have been out of school for quite a long time and it seems that the children know how to do math better than I do.  The Scholastic Printables are something which will help not only me brush up on my skills, but will also help them learn the new skills.

Scholastic Printables provides access to over 15,000 teaching worksheets and printable resources for students from Pre-K to 8th grade.  I know I'm not in these grades, but I promise you, I need all the help I can get!  The Printable Worksheets offer a wide range of topics, subjects, and themes to help your child or school children throughout the entire school year.  The Worksheet Printables can be used for in class curriculums, home schooling, or enchancing and complementing children's education before and after school.

I'm new to Scholastic Printables but have taken the time to visit the website and learn my way around. I'm very impressed with the amount of resources they have compiled for children (and adults).  =-)

If you have children or babysit them like I do, do yourself a favor and print a few of these resources out. If you're interested in a quick sampling, visit the Kindergarten Worksheets and see what they have available.  Or, you can visit their Multiplication Worksheets for students from Pre-K to 8th grade. Not only does Scholastic Printables offer 15,000 FREE worksheets, they also have a Member Only section where you can print off MANY MORE!

Visit Scholastic Printables today to see their available resources: http://printables.scholastic.com/printables/home/

Stumble
Technorati
Print this post!

0 Comments: